Tuesday 28 November 2006

tuesday morning


Its 6:22am on Tuesday morning, a lot has happened since my last post, Sunday turned out to be a good day dad came down for a while in the morning and hes well and we chatted about family and mam which was very lifting. Sunday evening we had the calender launch down in 1eyelid that was hysterical but all the proceeds go to the local MS. i don't the club that organised it are great and i get on with all of them.


Yesterday I started working properly for the WRC Wales GB over the service park I'm looking forward to this week as it will be long days but i really enjoy it as i have followed rallying since i was a small child and for the past ten years i have been involved in the running of it.


bad news I came off my bike yesterday combination of water and diesel, hurt my hip but I'm OK bit stiff, I've damaged the front wheel and one fork leg also the front mudguard so it may be a bit expensive to put rite in on go but it has to be done its still rideable so in happy with that.


well i can hear the rain again lol its Wales and its winter and as i have said in previous posts there is a reason for it lol ( I love god he has such a sense of humor)


zacs tonight looking forward to that any way got to go being piked up in ten Min's .



No comments: