Sunday 19 November 2006

today

as you can tell from my writing below (sunday) i am in a strange mood part of me is worried about us all (as winter draws in) the 2 articls are defenatly me today both want to love and protect you all , we all need love sometime and i find that the love of god is alwas the even when i make a mess of things i know he loves me which is great.

hered some thing to day which got my mind ticking over (God is good) it refers to some thing in linden yes he is good but in stead to saying god is good at those times why not just say thank you God (dad , Abba, ) i know god loves me and when i feel low i know hes at my side sometimes carring me some times pushing me to take the next step down the path he has planned for me, yes god is good .

as the people who know me know i talk to god a lot more than i pary to him , as when riding on my motor cycle he is allways my pillion, (havent scared him yet lol) and i talk while riding to him or walking down the street , one of the thing i learnt a long time ago about god just like a father he some times has to say no but that does not mean i love him any less. for example while out riding along the m4 it was raining quite hard and i asked him please can you let the rain ease up fo a while , not hearing his reple at first i started to feel dejected and stoped talking to hime for a few miles as he must also be getting as wet as me by now but there again hes probably got excellent waterproofs, any way he showed me as we were passing a lake the low water line which was well below where it should have been and right there i understood, that the earth needs rain and i felt humble that i had missed the big picture and though only of my self , I then said sorry and carried on my way talking and sharing a joke or to with him taking care of me.

1 comment:

Liz Hinds said...

That's a great story, Eifion. It's hard to see the bigger picture sometimes but you are obviously very open to hear God speaking. Fantastic.

I love the idea of God having better waterproofs too!