Saturday 25 November 2006

sat nov 25
















This is the last pic of my mum , i miss her she is now safe from all the pressures of living on earth and safe in the hands of god , she was the only person i could talk to about anything at all and know that she would not judge but try to give good advice, this will be my first Christmas without her it will be strange. I still love her and wish that she was still alive to see the change in me from a thug and self centred prat to what has happened to me this year buy asking god to take control of my life I'm till an idiot on days and a wind up merchant but now i feel different which is good.

went around the pub yesterday to see a few mates J, T, K they are great and we played some pool i was dreadful yesterday lol .

H was going to talk to my cos Steve yesterday and see if he is going to come to zacs it will be nice if he does as i get on great with him wen i see him.

not sure what I'm up to today .

1 comment:

Liz Hinds said...

Your mum looks lovely. She has a kind and humorous face. I bet she enjoyed a good laugh too.